We are thrilled to be welcoming you to Symphony Space!
Masks are required: everyone 2 years of age and older (except artists while performing) must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
Proof of full vaccination is required for certain events. Be sure to check the individual event pages for all shows you plan to attend.
All protocols are subject to change, therefore, we encourage guests to check our guidelines immediately prior to the day of your event, and please continue to be on the lookout for emails from Symphony Space.
Here’s what you need to know before you come to our theaters*:
PLAN YOUR VISIT:
- For communal health and safety, masks are required to be worn properly by everyone 2 years of age or older at all times once inside Symphony Space, except artists while performing on stage. Scarves, shawls, bandanas, and gaiters will not be permitted as face coverings.
- Proof of full vaccination is required for certain events. Be sure to check the individual event pages for all shows you plan to attend. If vaccination is required, please bring a valid photo ID (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, Student ID, or NYCID) and proof of full FDA or WHO authorized vaccination with the Excelsior Pass, ClearPass, vaccination card, or a digital photo of the vaccination card, with you to the theater. Fully vaccinated is defined as being 2 weeks or more after receipt of the second dose in a 2 dose series, or 2 weeks or more after receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine.
- We have reserved seating in both theaters and the house. Please consider arriving early to our theaters. Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Manager.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT OUR THEATERS:
- Please have your ticket available on your mobile device or print your ticket in advance at home. Will-call tickets will not be available.
- No food or drink will be allowed inside the building.
- All concessions, and private and public receptions are currently suspended.
- Bar Thalia is currently closed for food service and all functions.
THEATER RENOVATIONS & UPGRADES:
- The Peter Jay Sharp Theatre has been renovated to increase space in the back of the house and improve navigation.
- The lobby area of the Thalia Theater has been expanded and upgraded.
- Air quality improvements and procedures have been made in our theaters, including the installation of MERV 13 air filters, expanded air flow levels, and frequently scheduled full air ventilation to maximize the fresh air exchange in our theaters.
- The theaters have been upgraded with state-of-the-art touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers in all restrooms.
AT SYMPHONY SPACE, YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our facilities.
- Regular cleaning of all common spaces are conducted using registered disinfectants, and there is a daily deep cleaning of all building common areas.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized often.
|If you are showing any signs of illness, please do not come to the theater.|
If you alert the Box Office via e-mail that you are ill in advance of your show, we will either issue a full refund or a credit, at the discretion of the Box Office.
*All COVID-19 protocols are subject to change. Please check back often for more information.