The security deposit is due within two weeks of holding the date(s). The full fees must be paid in full a minimum of one month prior to theatre use, or as noted in your Agreement.
We provide and you must use our Box Office (no off-site sales), Front of House staff, and Technical Advisor. This staff is included in the base rent.
If sound system and/or projection is required, then we provide and you must use our contracted services at an additional fee and you may not bring in your own sound system or projectionist.
We do not provide stage crew. You must provide sufficient staff to load in, set up, and load out. If you need more than a basic wash of white lights on the stage then you must provide sufficient staff to focus light plot, run the board, and to restore the plot. You also need to provide the staff to sell your merchandise (no producer refreshment sales allowed).
Security Deposit in addition to all fees $500 per day. Security Deposit is refunded at final settlement.
Not-For-Profit $1,290 per day (25% off of the Standard rate, below)
Standard $1,720 per day
Weekly Not-For-Profit $8,295 for seven consecutive days (25% off of the Standard rate, below)
Weekly Standard $11,065 for seven consecutive days
2 or more show day $315 for each additional show
Show exceeding 3 hours from scheduled curtain $55 per half hour exceeding 3 hours
Additional Rehearsal Use, rate requires theatre approval no sooner than six weeks prior, $95/hr, 5 hour minimum
Sound Tier 1, included in rental rate: one microphone on stand, which user may turn on and off as necessary
Sound Tier 2, all services beyond Tier 1: Engineer for up to 8 hours, including 1 hour break $515, additional time at $60/hr
Steinway 6'11" Model B Classic Grand, $270 includes A440 (pitch standard) tuning
Projectionist up to 6 hours (Union Local 306), $420, additional time at $60/hr
Streaming, access to VLAN with 20mb upload speed via a standard ethernet connection, $255
Producer Merchandise Sales 20% of gross paid to theatre House Mgr following show(s)
Facility Fee included in producer-established ticket price, on sales from theatre box office and producer consignment, $1.50
Credit Card Sales 4.5% of theatre's credit card sales deducted at final settlement
Show exceeding 3 hours from scheduled curtain time $55 per half hour or part thereof
Failure to load-out or strike by contracted time $125 per half hour or part thereof
Opening house or starting show 30+ minutes later than scheduled time $75 per half hour or part thereof
Failure to arrive at contracted load-in time $40 per half hour or part thereof
Cleaning Fee for failure to restore stage & backstage area to “as is” condition $120 minimum
Returned Check Charge $55
Late Payment Fee for failure to comply with agreement payment schedule $15 per day
- These rates apply to events happening between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates for events happening outside these dates.
- The security deposit is not refundable if you elect to cancel the date(s) reserved.
- Earliest load-in: 9:30am. Latest load-out: 12 midnight.
- The rates and ancillary fees do not apply to "special" and/or "unusual" use of Theatre including, but not limited to Film/Video/Photo Shoots, Fashion Shows/ Pageants and the like, which are subject to separate negotiation.
- All hourly charges are charged in full for any part thereof.
- All rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
- All events are subject to theatre approval.