Symphony Space is dedicated to providing all of our patrons with a pleasurable experience and a comfortable environment. The following information should provide you with answers to questions you may have upon visiting our theater.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available in person at the Symphony Space Box Office or can be requested by phone.
- The lobby elevator serves all levels of Symphony Space.
- Ushers are available for assistance.
- Assistive listening devices are available free of charge. Please check with an usher upon arrival.
- Restrooms with accessible features are located inside the Sharp theater and on the Thalia level.
- Guide dogs gladly accommodated. Please inquire when buying tickets.
If you need further assistance, please call our Box Office at (212) 864-5400, TUES to SUN 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm; MON from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm when there is a paid ticketed event.
For those in need, we have designated wheelchair-accessible seating as well as a ramp with access to the orchestra section. Please refer to the seating chart or call the Box Office at (212) 864-5400 with any questions.
The Thalia theatre is accessible via elevator from the main lobby or through the side entrance located on 95th. Ramps are available on either side of our theater.
We offer infrared hearing devices that can be used in any seat during any performance in the Sharp or Thalia. The devices are free to use. To request an assisted listening device, patrons should see the House Manager. Box Office staff and ushers can help direct you. Please have a valid form of identification on hand (eg. Driver's License, student ID, etc.).
We do not currently use looping devices.
Bar Thalia is accessible via an elevator located in the main lobby or via our side entrance on 95th street.