Sponsorship offers your company the means to identify strongly with particular programs and to receive prominent recognition and varied marketing opportunities.
Sponsorships offer (depending on level of commitment):
- Brand identification across media including Symphony Space printed materials and Internet (web site, listserves, podcasts), advertising, and radio
- Association with a well established, respected cultural institution
- Opportunities for product and information distribution
- Occasions for client and VIP entertaining
- Co-branded advertising
- Complimentary Symphony Space three-month memberships to provide as gifts to clients
- Plus, corporate membership benefits at the appropriate level.
A few examples of the kinds of recognition we can provide.
- Zabar’s, as part of their season sponsorship, received a solo credit on Selected Shorts weekly radio broadcasts and podcasts heard by 500,000+ listeners, resulting in more than 11 million annual impressions.
- Houghton Mifflin, a Selected Shorts sponsor, is also recognized on radio along with other sponsors, and the first performance of the Selected Shorts season is devoted to stories from its Best American Short Stories series.
- Con Edison, Just Kidding lead sponsor, receives prominent program recognition and a banner in the theatre at the 30+ programs during the season attended by 10,000 people.
Benefits vary by program and sponsorship level, and we create tailored sponsorship packages to meet our partners’ goals.For a customized proposal, please contact Ross Randall at 212.864.1414 x 230 or email@example.com.